Monday, July 5, 2010

A Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons

To introduce myself, my name is Carly,as you can tell by my title. Just to let you know i had the name Carly LONG before icarly ever came out! Its not that i have a grudge against the show, its just, well, she took my name! Anyways, my friends, family, and sometimes people i dont even know classify me as a Drama queen. But i dont ever really think of that as a bad thing.I am an actress in-training. The world is my stage, and i intend to right my own script. i have a positive nature. I believe in making the best of even the worst situations. I mean you have to, dont you? I say that every cloud has a solid gold lining. My life is a roller coaster, so keep your hands, feet, arms, and legs inside the vehicle at all times! ¡Guarde por favor sus manos, pies, brazos, y piernas dentro del vehĂ­culo siempre!

No comments:

Post a Comment